Year 8 Port Waikato Camp – Postponed

Prior to the Prime Minister’s announcement today, we had already made a decision to postpone our Year 8 Port Waikato Camp because of COVID-19.

We have managed to organise an alternative date with the Port Waikato Camp Board. We are now awaiting confirmation of our new booking from Tuesday 1 September – Friday 4 September.

Camp payment

Parents/caregivers have the option:

– to leave their camp payment for Term 3.

– or request a refund.

If you would like a refund then you will need to contact Donna (Office Manager).