Student Council is the perfect group for anyone looking to develop their leadership abilities. This year we were overwhelmed with applicants, and have been able to put together an incredibly strong team. As a Council, we strive to:
- Improve communication between students, management, staff and parents
- Promote an environment that encourages academic and personal development
- Promote friendship and respect among pupils
- Support the management and staff in the development of the school
- Represent the views of the students
Our 2016 Student Council is represented by two students from every classroom. Their goal for term one is to review healthy eating, related to student lunches and the school tuck shop. Currently council members are surveying their classes related to what foods are brought from home for their lunches each day.